We share our facility with Roadrunner Towing and its fleet of 15 trucks including 3 flatbeds.
We're located on 1.5 acres of fenced storage with monitored gates and security cameras for state of the art protection.
We operate within a 20,000 sq. ft. modern building conveniently located with easy access from I-80 near Travis AFB.
We proudly service the Fairfield, CA, Suisun, CA, Vacaville, CA and TAFB area.
We offer two private offices with internet access for use by insurance adjusters, as well as a warm and inviting lobby for all of our customers.
- 6 different types of frame machines to accomodate vehicles
- Resistance spot welder for factory appearance
- 3 Mig welders and 1 plasma cutter
- Genesis2 Electronic Measuring System
- 2 Shark Sonar Measuring Systems to expedite repairs
- In-house all-wheel alignment system
- Strut replacement machine
- Robinair Cooltech 34788 HVAC Machine for full mechanical and air conditioning service in-house
- 9,000 lbs. twin post lift to aid in the assessment of under carriage damage
- 14,000 lb. Alignment Rack
- John Bean Prism 4-wheel Alignment System
- 2 spray booths
- 2 prep stations
- All are heated down draft booths
- Our paint product is PPG
In today's world, American Autobody Specialist understands the importance of reducing cost per claim without jeopardizing quality or timeliness of repairs. Our staff works diligently to meet or exceed expectations of all parties involved.
- 3 Estimators that are well-versed in Mitchell and Pathways who possess excellent problem solving skills
- A well-connected parts manager with years of experience
- A fully staffed I-CAR certified body and frame technicians
- A quality minded paint team
- 2 Full-time mechanics
- 1 bilingual porter
- 1 full-time janitor to insure facility cleanliness
- 1 production manager with excellent organizing skills
- A caring and knowledgeable receptionist
10 Things To Know Before You Have Your Car Repaired
- Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not inlude all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE., for example) technicians.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the ship offers a repair warranty.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.